At the heart of the Journal is the convocation of the Annual International Conference on Local Governments of Nigeria – A global forum for the advancement of Local Government Administration in Nigeria. The forum is a network of professional persons, organizations and institutions interested in deepening local democracy, wealth creation, good governance and local economic development at Nigeria’s Local Governments with a view to attaining the needed Sustainable Community Development in Nigeria.
- The President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria is the Special Guest of Honour to the Conference.
- The President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the Distinguished Visitor to the Conference.
- The speaker of the Federal House of Representatives is the Honourable Visitor to the Conference.
- The Secretary to the Federal Government of Nigeria is the Guest of Honour to the Conference.
- The Membership of the Conference shall include but not limited to: Student Members, Associate Members, Full Members, Authors, Fellows, Patrons and Grand Patrons.
JOURNAL OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS OF NIGERIA is pleased to announce
The First Annual International Conference on Local Governments of Nigeria (InCoLoGoN); with the theme:
DEMOCRATIZING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: PERSPECTIVES ON HEALTH, EMERGENCY AND ENVIRONMENT (H2E – Confab)
to be held from
8th – 10th of March 2021
@ Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja, Nigeria
It’s in reality a nice and helpful piece of information.
I’m glad that you
simply shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us informed like this.
Thank you for sharing.